Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Together

This is turning out to be quite a year so far. My husband, Mike, and I are enjoying doing more things together. I've done crosswords for years and now after around 3 1/2 years of marriage my husband is doing them with me. Oh, and I've tried fishing, something he's done since he was young. I was surprised at how much I actually liked it. But, this is to me the biggest surprise. We are going in on a business adventure together. It's a networking company, so I understand the challenges. But, I'm really excited about doing this with him. The company is Silver Mania and they sell purchasing power to buy high quality silver. Well, when a friend of ours told Mike about the possibility of getting silver coins for free that caught his attention. Our website is www.silvermania.net/mjg. Check it out if you get the chance.

No comments: